Looking for an affordable blender? In this guide, you will discover the best blenders under $50. Fortunately, you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home to check them out, as we have thoroughly tested and reviewed each one of these. Enjoy!
The Best Blenders under $50 Ultimate List
10. The Single Serve by Hamilton Beach
This is a heavy-duty blender that’s ideal for preparing protein shakes, morning smoothies, and virtually any blended beverage. As the name suggests, the blender is intended for one-person portions. Its 14-oz blending jar doubles up as a travel cup, thus eliminating the need to carry extra cups when you’re looking to have your favorite smoothies outdoors. This also means you have fewer items to clean in the end.
With this blender, you don’t waste time blending your beverage, as it has durable stainless-steel blades that speed up the blending process. The travel cup is graduated on the side, thus helping you measure your portions if you’re on a diet. It’s also highly likely to fit in your car’s cup holder, and therefore your drink stays safe when you’re travelling.
· A travel lid – allows you to drink from the jar, leaving fewer items to clean.
· Stainless steel blades that make the blending process fast and make the blender durable.
9. Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender (CSB-75BC 200)
This is one of my personal favorites particularly due to its ease of use. The Cuisinart Smart Stick hand blender is ideal for virtually any type of beverage from cold keto smoothies to crepe batter and hot soups. It’s not only comfortable to hold but also totally dishwasher-safe.
The Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender�s elegant brushed chrome contains a robust motor that makes the blending process incredibly fast and effortless. It also has a handy stick design that allows you to blend your food items in a bowl, pitcher or pot. The blender has both high and low speed options, thus letting you choose the speed with which to prep your food.
Features and benefits
· One touch on/off button – this lets you activate the blender almost instantly. All you’ve got to do, afterwards, is press and hold the high or low button to puree. Once you release the button, the blending stops.
· Comfort handle – this one allows you to hold the blender and control it easily.
· 200-watt motor – 200 watts means pretty powerful, and thus the blending process is quick. Moreover, the results are great – there’s optimal smoothness.
· Detachable shaft – the blender features a button at the back that lets you detach the shaft for easy cleaning.
· Stainless steel blades and guard – the stainless steel makes the blender powerful and durable. The blade guard, on the other hand, helps keep splashing to a minimum.
· Mixing beaker – the blender has a 2-cup mixing beaker that’s both dishwasher and microwave-safe. This beaker is meant for splash-free pouring.
8. Oster My Blend Blender
This blender is a single-person size blender that doubles up as a sport bottle to serve you both indoors and outdoors. It facilitates quick, expedient, one-touch blending to make it easy for you to prep your favorite protein shakes, smoothies, and more.
With the Oster My Blend Blender, you can personalize your beverage easily. All you’ve got to do is fill up the sport bottle with your favorite ingredients and go about your day. What’s more, once you’re done taking your blended drink, you can reuse the bottle to stay hydrated throughout the day with water or other refreshments.
· Powerful motor – the blender comes with a robust 250-watt motor that’s capable of pulverizing ice and even frozen fruit. This means you can blend the smoothie of your choice effortlessly.
· Less to clean – you blend directly into the sport bottle, and therefore have less mess, and fewer items to clean. Furthermore, the sport bottle is dishwasher safe.
· Easy to carry – the drinking lid features a carry hook, therefore making it easy to carry your beverage when going out. This bottle also happens to fit in the cup holder of most cars.
7. KitchenAid KHB2351CU Hand Blender
Perhaps the most notable feature of the KHB2351CU by KitchenAid is its 3-speed motor that allows you to chop, whisk, blend or crush your food items. The chopper attachment lets you process the hard ingredients, like nuts and cheese. The whisk attachment, on the other hand, whips eggs and creams to fluffy peaks.
Features and benefits
· Detachable 8-inch blending arm – it locks into the motor body for effortless operation when processing in deeper pots.
· Soft grip handle – provides you with a non-slip, comfortable grip when blending ingredients continuously.
6. Bella Hand Immersion Blender
Looking for a blender that will satisfy all your blending needs? I’d recommend the Bella Hand Immersion Blender. With its robust 250-watt motor and handy mixing and blending attachments, this blender is definitely one of the best comprehensive kitchen tools. The Bella Hand Immersion Blender is small enough to store in a drawer yet large enough to handle all your blending needs.
Features and benefits
This blender comes complete with whisking and blending attachments, thus enabling you to mix and blend your ingredients of choice. Here are a few of these attachments:
· The 6’’ long stick blending attachment – ideal for emulsifying directly into cups, bowls, and deep pots. This attachment is made of high-quality stainless steel that is resistant to both stain and odor.
· Powerful 2-speed motor – this motor comes paired with soft-touch buttons to help optimize your blending speed according to your needs.
· Whisk attachment – this one is ideal for beating egg whites and making mayonnaise. It is safe to use in any container and robust enough to handle most ingredients.
5. Royal 3-In-1 Hand Blender
The Royal 3-In-1 Hand Blender features 2 speed options for your preferred texture. Powered by a 200-watt motor, the blender is quite powerful to handle virtually all your blending needs. Also, it has stainless steel blades that make it quite durable.
With this blender, you can say goodbye to digging into long cups, pitchers, and narrow bowls to mix up ingredients. The special stick design of this blender reaches deep to get the job done comprehensively. The blender is, therefore, great for beating flour and eggs for cakes or blending fruits and veggies for smoothies.
· Dishwasher safe accessories – the blender comes with a processing/chopping bowl, a blending stick, and a wall mount. All these accessories are dishwasher safe, making the blender easy to clean after use.
· Striking gift box – the blender comes in a nice gift box, making it easy for you to present as a gift to your friends and family.
· Easy to use – the Royal Immersion Hand Blender has a user-friendly design that makes it easy and comfortable to hold and use. The blender’s design enables it to quickly and easily handle tasks that would otherwise need larger, bulkier appliances.
· Powerful motor – the 200-watt motor has a sleek design with 2 speeds that make it easy to blend most fruits and vegetables without producing much noise.
4. Keyton K-1Blender
The Keyton K-1 happens to be one of the most convenient, potable blenders. Then again, with its great design, it’s perfect for those looking for elegance. This blender is intended for prepping quick shakes; it quickly liquefies and extracts nutrients from food items. It also features a 21-ounce BPA-free jug that doubles up as a sport bottle for outdoor refreshment.
· Sleek design – it has a modern design to make your kitchen look stylish. The design easily complements any décor.
· Easy to use – the blender supports a one-touch operation and can function totally hands-free. Moreover, the blender is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe.
· Portable – it’s easy to carry, thus enabling you have your smoothie on the go. The sport bottle makes it easy for you to take your favorite beverage with you to the office, class or gym.
· Powerful motor – the blender features a 300-watt motor that’s robust enough to squash frozen fruits and ice.
3. Aicok Immersion Blender
Looking for an appliance that can help you prep dips, soups, sauces, smoothies, mayonnaise, milkshakes, as well as baby food? I recommend going for the Aicok Immersion Blender. That’s right; this blender is a do-it-all kitchen appliance.
Features and benefits
· Handy chopper – the blender comes with a chopper that’s perfect for processing hard food items including meat, cheese, herbs, onions, carrots, almonds, garlic, prunes, walnuts, and more.
· Whisk attachment – this one comes in handy for whipping creams, mixing desserts and sponges, and beating eggs.
· Chopper bowl – the bowl is 500ml, and thus quite sufficient for holding your chopped ingredients.
· Blending jar – I bet the 800ml jar is large enough to hold your blended shakes, drinks, salads, and more.
2. Epica Personal Blender
This is yet another blender that takes care of your blending needs while still serving you as a drinking bottle. All you’ve got to do is twist the sport bottle off the base when you’re going out. This way, you can take a smoothie to the soccer practice or soup to class.
The Epica Personal Blender is obviously built for excellent processing. It comes with a powerful motor and sharp stainless-steel blades that make it possible for you to enjoy some really smooth blended drinks. Here’s a quick summary of its benefits.
· 20-oz mug – comes with a sealable 20-oz mug that enables you to enjoy your blended beverage without the risk of spillage.
· Powerful motor and blades – the blender features a 250-watt motor and 23,000 RPM, and hence it’s highly likely that anything you throw at it will get pulverized.
· Break, odor, and scratch-resistant mixer jar – the lightweight BPA-free jar fits the cup holder of most cars and does not break easily. Also, it does not retain smells, and thus you don’t need to worry about odors.
· Built for safety – the blender comes with a secure shutoff that prevents its motor from running when the jar is not attached. It also features suction feet that help secure it firmly on the countertop without tipping over. Furthermore, it’s safe to keep the jar in the freezer or refrigerator and to clean it in the dishwasher.
1. Power Elite Multi-Function Blender by Hamilton Beach
The Power Elite Multi-Function Blender takes your blending power a step further by allowing you to blend in a large-capacity jar or switch to an expedient chopper. Outfitted with robust chopping and blending blades, the Power Elite offers exceptional results. Of all the best blenders under $50, this is the one I use most of the time and I have to point out that it works pretty fine and my family loves it.
Do you love delicious shakes, smoothies, and icy drinks? I’d recommend going for the Power Elite by Hamilton Beach. Here are a few of its exceptional features:
· A 700-watt motor – such power is what you need for crushing those hard, frozen fruits and vegetables. This makes the blender perfect for you if you’re looking to puree hard items and still achieve great results.
· Easy to use – all you’ve got to do is add the liquid and the other ingredients, and blend. The blender presents you with 12 different blending options or speed settings. This way, it’s highly likely that you will find a speed setting that works for you.
· The wave-action system – this patented system continuously pulls down the ingredients into the blades to ensure the smoothest results.
· No-mess pour spout – this unique feature is hinged to the cap to ensure there’s easy pouring without messing.
· Easy to clean and store – the blades and jar are dishwasher safe. Then again, when you’re done using the blender, you can easily fit the cord into its base for easy storage.
My personal favorite is the Power Elite Multi-Function Blender by Hamilton Beach especially because of its powerful 700-watt motor which helps me blend almost any fruits and vegetables and still attain a smooth drink.
Besides their affordable prices, most of these best blenders under $50 cover you under a 30-day money-back guarantee. In the off chance that you’re not satisfied, it’s very easy to return the blender within the 30-day period and get back your cash.
Did you enjoy reading this post? Was it helpful? Why not share it with your friends on social media?