Don’t be fooled by fakes, look at authentic Vitamix blenders. There really are no alternatives.
Best Place To Buy?
My recommendation for the best deals? Amazon! Awesome customer service, ships extremely fast to all over the world (including USA, Canada, Singapore, Australia) and excellent prices. Take a look at the links below of various models to see the current best price, reviews and information about features.
- Green smoothies
- Grinding coffee
- A food processor
- Ice cream
- other recipes!
If you are looking to compare one Vitamix blender with another, we put together the following articles for you to check out.
- Vitamix 6200 Vs 5200
- Vitamix Pro 300 Vs 750
- Vitamix 3600 Vs 5200
- Vita Prep 3 vs Vitamix 5200
- Vitamix 200 vs 500
- Vitamix Professional Series 500 Vs 6300
- Vitamix Professional Series 500 vs 750
- Vitamix Professional Series 200 vs 5200
- Vitamix CIA Vs 750
- Vitamix CIA Professional Series Vs 5200
- Vitamix 300 or 750?
- Vitamix 5300 Vs 6300
- Vitamix Pro 750 Vs 7500
- Vitamix Creations II vs Vitamix 5200
- What Is The Difference Between Vitamix 5200 And 7500?
Models Available And Which One To Buy?
Take a look at the links below and learn the differences between each of the models to buy.
- Vitamix 5300 Improved 5200 More Powerful
- Vitamix 5200 Series Blender, Black
- Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
- Vitamix Standard Blender, White
- Vitamix 7500 Blender with Low Profile Jar, 2.2 HP Motor, Black
- Vitamix 1363 CIA Professional Series, Platinum
- Vitamix 1782 TurboBlend, 2-Speed
- Vitamix Professional Series 300 – Onyx
- Vitamix S30 Personal Blender, Black
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it bpa free? According to them, the parts used have been BPA-free since 2007.
2. Is it dishwasher safe? Actually, it’s best not to use a dishwasher. Look at https://lifeisnoyoke.com/how-to-clean-your-vitamix/ for the best way to clean it.
3. Is it worth the price? Yes!!