Best Blenders On The Market 2016
Top Picks and Reviews
I put together a list for you people looking for a blender that is best for a specific task. Take a look! For your convenience, we have categorized it by the type of food/beverage, type, function and/or price range:
For margaritas | For baby food | For milkshakes | For protein shakes
Hello! Tom here! Thanks a lot for stopping by my site showing some of my picks for the top blenders for 2016. When I was searching for a good blender, I remember having quite a time trying to figure out what would be the best one for me and my family – my there sure are a lot of different options available! Just take a look below at our best blender reviews and find out for yourself!
Why blenders? Well, to me, it is something that every kitchen should have because you can do so much with ’em! Blending, processing, crushing, liquifying. My blender probably gets used at least once per day to do one or more of these tasks.
What Is My Favorite Blender?
For myself, it has to be the Blendtec Total Blender. Now, before I got too much into this blender, I do have to say this little disclaimer about the price – it is a bit expensive. BUT, to me, it is definitely worth splurging on if you can because it is the Rolls Royce of blenders. It will basically take on just about anything that you put up against it and it is built like a tank! If you are looking for a long term investment in a blender, this is the one.
For Crushing Ice – Ninja Master Prep
- Excellent choice for making some killer summer cocktails.
- This thing crushes ice like nobody’s business!
- 48 ounce pitcher with easy pouring.
- Not just for crushing ice – does everything else too!
- Microwave and dishwasher safe pitcher.
Immersion Hand Blender – Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick
- Awesome little hand mixer that can blend through a whole slew of different tasks.
- Soups, milkshakes, sauces and whatever else – it will handle it all.
- The price is definitely right.
- Dishwasher safe.
- One touch control making it super easy to use.
Commercial Blender – Waring Commercial BB190 NuBlend
- A simple restaurant ready blender that will fit every task you need it for.
- Very good price for a commercial grade product.
- Large sized pitcher.
- Extremely easy to use with only two controls.
- Can take on just about anything you give it!
Cheap & Affordable – Hamilton Beach 58148A
- Excellent choice for less than 30 bucks!
- Quite surprised how many different features that this one included for the price.
- Twelve blending functions.
- Glass pitcher that is dishwasher safe.
- Tons of power at 700 watts.
For Juicing – Oster BLSTVB-103-000 Versa
- Juicing with a blender allows you to get the benefits from all the parts of the produce – juicers just get the juice part and leave out all the good fiber.
- This juicing blender is perfect and comes with a lot of little extras that make it an excellent value.
- Comes with a number of different BPA free accessories – pitcher, food processor and single serving on the go cup.
- Seven year warranty.
Small Personal Blender – Hamilton Beach 51101BA
- This little “personal” blender is perfect for those on the go days when you want to swirl up a smoothie and grab and go.
- I love that this one has its own travel cup that allows you to get your breakfast ready just before you head out to work on that busy day.
- No reason to skip breakfast with this one!
- Super easy to use with one touch operation.
- BPA free cup.
Cheap – Oster 6647
- Not only is it cheap, it is also a very excellent blender.
- Ten speeds to choose from.
- Glass jar that holds up to five cups.
- Filler cap has built in measuring ability.
- Durable all metal drive.
For Margaritas – Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker
- A great way to serve friends around the patio on a nice hot summer night.
- Automatic cycles that allow you to just blend and serve.
- Makes all kinds of delicious drinks, not just margaritas.
- Load ice at the top and the ice shaver takes care of the rest.
- One year warranty.
For Baby Food – Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System
- If you have a baby in the house, blending and creating your own baby food can be a wonderful way to not only save money but give your baby some of the most healthy food on the planet (assuming you blend up some healthy fruits and veggies!).
- Includes everything you need to make and store your baby’s food.
- Make a week worth of food in no time and save money in the process.
For Milkshakes – Proctor Silex 50247A
- I looked at a lot of different blenders for milkshakes and this has to be the best one for this.
- It is very reasonably priced.
- It has a cool pour spout to make sure that you don’t spill any of that glorious milkshake!
- Wave-Action system makes sure everything from the top to bottom gets blended.
- Dishwasher safe and heat resistant pitcher.
For Protein Shakes – Hamilton Beach 51108
- When you are working out and on the go, you don’t have time to sit around and have a protein shake. For me, I want to take it with me and this blender allows you to do just that!
- It’s got an awesome stainless steel travel cup that you can take with you and not worry too much about.
- The price is awesome too.
- Blades and jar made from stainless steel.
What Is The Top Blender For You?
It’s vital that you select one that can fulfill your specific needs when buying the most effective blender.
Good Sturdy Foundation
Picking a blender that is mixing with a good heavy base keeps it from vibrating or moving while it’s functioning at a high speed. Metallic bases are stronger and are more heavy, therefore more secure than plastic bases.
It’s crucial that you find out the functions of your blender before buying. You need to opt for a blender that can crush ice correctly in the event you are going to make use of the blender to create smoothies or alternative beverages from crushed ice.
Blenders typically have several rate settings which vary from high rate controls and low to multiple speeds. A multiple speed blender provides you with more preciseness even though it’s unnecessary for most uses.
Blenders typically come with a glass or plastic jug. More affordable brands of blenders generally have glass jugs. These jugs are somewhat more immune to scrapes and will last longer if mishandled – but if you drop it, it will probably break. Plastic jugs obtain scratches over time but will not break if dropped.
Maybe you are looking for a specific brand of blenders. Well, here are some of our favorites!
So there you have it! Feel free to browse around and choose what could be the best blender on the market for you! And once you get it home and plugged in, enjoy that crushed ice, smoothie and other treats you make with it!