A travel blender is a small and compact appliance which allows you to blend drinks and make smoothies from your hotel room, office desk, kitchen countertop, or anywhere else. It enables you to create your favorite beverage on any busy day. How cool is that? And so, with more and more people living life on-the-go, today’s market is saturated with this product. But, what is the best travel blender?
In this post, we will review three popular travel blenders. We’ll take a closer look at their features, pros, and cons, to help you understand what this device has to offer.
Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender with Travel Sports Bottle
The Oster brand promises to deliver versatility, performance, and durability. This promise seems to be fulfilled as using this device is like a walk in the park. Simply fill the bottle with your favorite ingredients, attach it to the blending blade, place it on the base and with a quick one-touch blending action, voila! You have your smoothie. Remember to remove the blade attachment before putting the drinking lid, and you are good to go.
- It measures 6.9 x 6.7 x 14.9 inches and weighs one pound, making it easy to carry around or store when not in use.
- It crushes ice easily with its 250-watt power.
- It blends ingredients directly into the bottle, leaving little to no mess at all.
- It comes with a 20-ounce plastic sports bottle which is BPA-free and dishwasher-safe and may be used as a serving jar. It also fits most cars’ cup holders.
- It has a carry hook on the drinking lid, making it easy for you to lug it around.
- It has 4-point stainless steel blades.
- It uses a one-touch blending system, perfect for busy individuals who are always on the go.
- It comes with a 3-year satisfaction guarantee and 1-year limited warranty.
- Portable, compact and lightweight
- Easy to store
- Leaves little to no mess at all
- 250 watts of power
- The personal-sized bottle doubles as a water bottle or a serving jar.
- Fits most cars’ cup holders
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe sports bottle
- Carry hook on the drinking lid
- 4-point stainless steel blades
- One-touch blending action
- Perfect for people who have fast-paced and active lifestyles
- 3-year satisfaction guarantee
- 1-year limited warranty
- Excessive use can cause the device to start smoking due to its plastic materials.
Moer Sky Portable Juicer Blender
This blender is ideal to use for work, hike, sports, drive, travel, camps, and picnics. Simply cut the fruits or other ingredients into small pieces, add the liquid which can be milk or water, press the button and wait for about a minute for your smoothie or juice to be ready.
- It measures 3.1 x 9.8 x 3.1 inches and weighs 1.45 grams, living up to its name “portable.”
- It comes with a ~13-ounce juicer cup that is made up of food-grade, eco-friendly, and non-toxic materials. It is also BPA-free so that you can enjoy fresh smoothies every time.
- Its 6-piece blade is made up of 304 stainless steel, which doesn’t leave chunks of fruits and vegetables. It also doesn’t make noise, unlike traditional blenders.
- It comes with a 2200 mAh battery which is rechargeable through a USB port.
- It comes with a USB charging cable, allowing you to charge it conveniently using a power bank, computer, laptop, or even your mobile phone.
- Its power button needs to be pressed for three seconds to turn the blender on, making it safe for kids in case they accidentally or deliberately press it.
- It uses a smart safety protection system, which makes it easy to clean.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Made from food-grade, eco-friendly, and non-toxic materials
- BPA-free juicer cup
- 6-piece 304 stainless steel blade
- Noiseless blending
- Perfect for baby’s supplementary food, milkshakes, smoothies, and juices
- Rechargeable 2200 mAh battery
- Can be charged using power banks, mobile phones, and other USB devices.
- 3-second power on
- Easy to clean
- 3-year warranty
- Works for light fruits only
- Jar is too small for a single serving
TOPQSC Portable Blender
This blender was designed to retain the ingredient’s nutrients, making it perfect for baby food, protein shakes, and healthy smoothies.
- It measures 3.2 x 3.2 x 10.2 inches and weighs 2.2 pounds.
- It blends at a maximum speed of 20000 rpm, allowing you to create your smoothie in less than 20 seconds!
- It comes with a detachable ~17-ounce bottle which is FDA-approved, CE- and RoHS-certified and BPA-free. It is also dishwasher-safe
- Its bottle is refrigerator-safe, allowing you to stock smoothies in the freezer for drinking the next day.
- It has four blades made of 304 stainless steel.
- It automatically stops after 5-20 seconds, depending on the volume occupied.
- Its in-cup was designed to prevent untoward cuts of fingers.
- It comes with 4000mAh lithium-ion batteries which are built-in and rechargeable through a USB port. It shows a red light when charging, a blue light when fully charged, and alternately red and blue light when encountering charging issues.
- It comes with 1-month 100% money back guarantee and 18-month product warranty.
- Lightweight and portable
- Blends at 20000 rpm, making you a smoothie in less than 20 seconds
- FDA-approved, CE- and RoHS-certified, BPA-free, and dishwasher-safe bottle.
- Refrigerator-safe bottle
- Four 304 stainless steel blades
- Auto-stop after 5-20 seconds depending on the volume
- Safe in-cup design
- Rechargeable, built-in 4000mAh lithium-ion batteries
- Red and blue light charging indicator
- 1-month 100% money back guarantee
- 18-month product warranty
- Retains food’s nutrients
- Not suitable for large-cut fruits
- Hot water cannot be used
- Needs to be shaken and reversed at the start of the blending process
Best Travel Blender: The Verdict
After a detailed comparison of the features, pros, and cons of the top three products popular on the market today, you should now at least have an inkling of what the best travel blender has to offer. Which one is your choice?
Our top pick is the Moer Sky Portable Juice Blender. It does not only up the game for aesthetics but for safety as well as it is made from non-toxic and eco-friendly materials. And the best thing about it is that it allows for noiseless blending, making it easy for you to make your beverage anywhere! Not to mention, it is also portable and already comes with a USB charging cable.
On the other, the Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender with Travel Sports Bottle is best for people with budget constraint issues as it is the cheapest option. But be fooled not for it comes with a one-touch blending action feature which is perfect for people on the go. And its individual-sized bottle can also double as a water jug. Meanwhile, the TOPQSC Portable Blender has auto-stop feature and indicator lights, perfect for busy and neglectful people.
Travel blenders are ideal to be used for pleasure or business—perhaps business, road or camping trips, and the like. It gives you the privilege of experiencing your favorite smoothie or snack anytime and anywhere. You just have to choose what brand is suits your needs best.