As you probably noticed, I consider this to be one of the best blenders. I hope you like it too.
I love a good tomato bisque soup on a cold winter lunch. Just something about it. Recently, I have been looking at some different recipes for this and want to put that best hand blender to use as well. Take a look at this excellent recipe:
I recently came across this excellent looking beverage that I may just have to use the best blender for crushing ice on:
- Blending allows a fast delivery of nutrients to the blood stream without significantly spiking blood sugars because of the high fiber content.
- Cost of blending is much cheaper. The only equipment you need is a blender, plus it’s easier to clean up.
- Cost of ingredients. Blending requires fewer ingredients, since ice and water are added most of the time.
- Blending makes you full faster. Since blending leaves the pulp and fiber intact, it is a great way to keep your tummy feeling full.
- Blending allows you to add non-vegetable ingredients – like ground flaxseeds, chai seeds and protein powder.
Read the full post at http://www.novopellemedspa.com/drink-veggies-today/
Image source – http://www.novopellemedspa.com/drink-veggies-today/
Here is a quick recipe for the best detox smoothie for weight loss – I recommend it – be sure to use the best blender for smoothies!
Recently, I have been looking at protein shakes and trying out some new recipes. Luckily, there are a ton of them online. Here are two of my favorites that I found that I happen to love – I just throw the ingredients in my blender (look at my recommendation for best protein shake blender)
1. Vanilla Cream Protein Shake
2. Blueberry Protein Shake